The Reserve Residences Condo Preview: 22 April - 03 May 2023
This is a review of The Reserve Residences, a 99-year mixed-use integrated development located at Jalan Anak Bukit in Singapore's District 21, and next to the Bukit Timah Nature Reserves.
To be developed by Far East Organization (FEO) and its Hong Kong-based sister company Sino Group, it will be part of the Beauty World integrated transport hub (ITH). ITHs are fully air-conditioned bus interchanges with direct connections to MRT stations and adjoining commercial developments such as shopping malls.
The Reserve Residences condo will offer 732 residential units of 1- to 5-bedrooms, plus serviced residences, shops, F&B, community, and public spaces. The sizeable development with a site area of 3.22 ha will kickstart the next phase of the rejuvenation of precinct following the opening of the Beauty World MRT station on the Downtown MRT line in December 2015.
This review will seek to offer an unbiased evaluation of the following to enable you to make an informed decision on whether this is the right property to invest in:
Nevertheless, please WhatsApp or Email Me if you wish to:
- Receive the latest updates about the development.
- Visit the showflat to get a more thorough understanding of the development.
- Gain a deeper insight into its investment potential and get an update on Singapore’s property market.
To navigate directly to each sections of this review, please click on the links in the Table of Contents below:
- The Reserve Residences Unique Selling Points
- The Reserve Residences Condo Fact Sheet
- The Reserve Residences Unit Mix
- The Reserve Residences Facilities
- Who are the Developers of The Reserve Residences?
- What are the Prices of The Reserve Residences Condo?
- Where is The Reserve Residences Located?
- A Gateway to Nature Parks and Heritage Sites
- URA Master Plan for Beauty World
- Excellent Transport Connectivity
- Shopping Malls & Amenities Around The Reserve Residences
- A Food Paradise In Beauty World
- Schools and Tertiary Institutions Near The Reserve Residences
- Proximity to Major Employmen Hubs - A Great Investment Opportunity
- Review Conclusion – An Investment Perspective
The Reserve Residences Unique Selling Points
- An established real estate developer with many building industry awards.
- Over 60 facilities spanning across a several levels (L4 to L6, L12, L17 and L33).
- Proposed retail mix to consist of supermarket, clinic, F&B, shops, education centre and childcare centre (subject to confirmation).
- A green living environment - proximity to several nature parks, with unblocked views of the Bukit Timah Nature Reserves.
- URA Master Plan to transform Beauty World into a green urban village, centre of community life, and southern gateway into Bukit Timah's nature attractions.
- Development of vibrant and lush streetscapes, as well as park connectors that link to nearby nature parks and conserved heritage sites.
- Excellent transport connectivity – direct link to the Beauty MRT station and proximity to major expressways.
- Convenient access to a plethora of amenities, shopping centres, supermarkets, wet markets, food centres, etc.
- A food paradise, with its varied cuisines from traditional hawker fare to modern fusion dishes that draws people from all over Singapore.
- Near many popular and sought-after schools, as well as higher education institutions.
- Proximity to major employment hubs offers promising investment potential.
The Reserve Residences Condo Fact Sheet
|Developer||Sino Group & Far East Organization|
|Location||Jalan Anak Bukit|
|Total Units||Residential - 732 units
Serviced Residences – approximately 160 units
|Gross Floor Area (GFA) Distribution||
|No. of Storey||
|Tenure||99 years leasehold wef 30 August 2021|
|Estimated TOP Date||TBC|
|Architect||WOHA Pte Ltd|
|Landscape Architect||ICN Design International Pte Ltd|
|Quantity Surveyor||Threesixty Cost Management Pte Ltd|
|M&E Engineer||Bescon Consulting Engineers Pte Ltd|
|C&S Engineer||KTP Consultants Pte Ltd|
|Acoustic||Arup Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Greenmark||Building System and Diagnostics Pte Ltd|
The Reserve Residences Unit Mix
The units at The Reserve Residences consist of 4 Collection Types, namely:
- The Reserve Residences (Mid-tier) - 68.6% of total units.
- Creekside (Low-rise) - 6.5% of total units.
- Horizon (Knuckles) - 22.8% of total units.
- Treetops (Premium) - 2.1% of total units.
|Unit Type||No. of Units||Total No. of Units||Approx. Sizes (sq ft)|
|A||1-Bedroom (w/o Balcony)||56||100||440 - 495|
|1-Bedroom (with Balcony)||44|
|B||2-Bedroom+1 Bath (w/o Balcony)||11||304||560 – 615|
|2-Bedroom+1 Bath (with Balcony)||90|
|2-Bedroom+2 Bath (with Balcony)||149||645 – 745|
|2-Bedroom+Study (with Balcony)||54||720 – 810|
|C||3-Bedroom (w/o Utility & WC)||84||216||905 – 1,035|
|3-Bedroom+Study (Utility & WC)||14||1,230|
|3-Bedroom+2 Bath (WC & HS)||18||1,120 – 1,335|
|3-Bedroom+2 Bath (WC & HS)||6|
|3-Bedroom+3 Bath (WC & HS)||18||1,160 – 1,380|
|3-Bedroom (Flexi-Space & WC) - (Private Lift)||38||1,315 – 1,335|
|3-Bedroom (Flexi-Space, WC & HS) - (Private Lift)||38|
|D||4-Bedroom (WC & HS) - (Private Lift)||6||98||1,895 – 2,175|
|4-Bedroom (Flexi-Space, WC & HS) - (Private Lift)||87||1,475 – 1,625|
|4-Bedroom (Flexi-Space, WC & HS) - (Private Lift)||4||1,625 -1,745|
|4-Bedroom+Study (Flexi-Space, WC & HS) - (Private Lift)||1||1,560|
|E||5-Bedroom (Flexi-Space & WC) - (Private Lift)||2||4||1,755|
|5-Bedroom (Utility & WC ) - (Private Lift)||2||1,915|
|G||4-Bedroom + Study (Utility & WC)||1||5||2,000|
|Duplex 4-Bedroom+Study (Utility & WC)||1||2,250|
|5-Bedroom (Utility & WC)||2||2,350|
|Duplex 5-Bedroom (Utility & WC)||1||3,625|
|P||Penthouse 5-Bedroom (Utility & WC) - (Private Lift)||5||5||2,485 - 2,800|
|Total No. of Units:||732|
The Reserve Residences Facilities
There are over 60 facilities spanning across three main levels (L4–L6) and sky terraces (L12, L17 and L33). Some of these include the following:
- 50m Lap Pool
- Kids Pool
- Family Pool with Spa Alcove
- 20m Party Pool
- Tennis Court
- 600m Jogging Trail
- Sky Gym
- Multi-Purpose Court
- Garden Lawns
- Cabanas and Pods
- Pavilions with Dining Facilities
- Function Rooms
- Media Room
Who are the Developers of The Reserve Residences?
The Reserve Residences site was awarded to a consortium consisting of FE Landmark Pte Ltd, FEC Residences Trustee Pte Ltd, and FEC Retail Trustee Pte Ltd on 30 August 2021 under the government land sale (GLS) programme via a dual-envelope tender.
They belong to the Far East Organization (FEO) and its Hong Kong-based sister company Sino Group.
Under the tender system, bidders must submit their proposals for both concept and tender prices separately. Firstly, concepts will be evaluated against a set of criteria outlined in the tender, which include the following three categories:
- Quality of design concept.
- Quality of public realm.
- Track record of the developer and design teams.
Only the most compelling concept proposals will move forward to the second stage of evaluation, which focuses solely on price.
Far East Organization – Established in 1960, it is the largest privately held property developers in Singapore. Its business has since expanded to countries such as Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Australia.
Some of its recent developments include One Holland Village Residences, Amber Sea, Parksuites, and The Scotts Tower.
Sino Group - Founded in 1971, it is a leading property developer in Hong Kong and has also ventured into Mainland China, Singapore, and Australia.
Both Far East Organization and Sino Group are renowned for their diverse portfolio of properties ranging from residential, commercial, hotels, and serviced apartments.
They are committed to sustainability, with the incorporation of eco-friendly features in their developments. At the same time, they strive to create innovative and quality properties to provide customers with the best living experience possible.
What are the Prices of The Reserve Residences Condo?
The prices of The Reserve Residences condo have not been released yet.
The 32,185 sq m (336,783 sq ft) site was awarded via a dual-envelope tender system for $1.028 billion, which works out to a land rate of $989.4 psf per plot ratio.
Judging from the sale of Lentor Modern that was sold at an average price of $2,124 psf since it launch in September 2022, The Reserve Residences will likely top it.
This is because The Reserve Residences is located at a more favourable location within an established housing estate surrounded by a plethora of amenities. Whereas for Lentor Modern, it is in a new housing precinct and is further away from the city.
Where is The Reserve Residences Located?
The Reserve Residences is located at Upper Bukit Timah Road and next to the Bukit Timah Plaza. Towards its north across Jalan Anak Bukit are unblocked views of the Rifle Range Nature Park and Bukit Timah Nature Reserves.
Less than 200m away is the Beauty World MRT station on the Downtown Line, which will be linked by an underpass to The Reserve Residences.
When one mentioned Beauty World, it brings to mind the cluster of shopping complexes built in the late-1970s and early-1980s, which still stands to this day. They are the Beauty World Plaza, Beauty World Centre, Bukit Timah Plaza, and Bukit Timah Shopping Centre.
Beauty World also has an interesting history (more on this below), but has been gradually modernised with the development of new private housing. These include Daintree Residences, Views At Kismis, Forett @ Bukit Timah, and The Linq at Beauty World.
Nevertheless, it still retains an old-world charm that have attraacted visitors to its array of eateries, especially along Cheong Chin Nam Road and Chun Tin Street just a couple of hundred metres away.
A Brief History of Beauty World
Before the Japanese Occupation in 1942, Beauty World was mainly made up of Kampongs with rubber, mangosteen, and pineapple plantations. However, many of them were destroyed during the war.
During the Japanese Occupation, some local businessmen collaborated with the Japanese to open an amusement park. There were stages for wayang and getai, a dance hall, coffee parlours, a cinema that screened Japanese and old Chinese films, entertainment for children, and food stalls.
There was also a large gambling hall, and it was claimed that the Japanese made use of it to divert people’s attention away from their oppressive rule.
After the Japanese surrender in 1945 when the popularity of the amusement park declined and fell into disrepair, permission was sought from the British authorities to convert it into a market. This led to the opening of the Beauty World Market in July 1947.
The marketplace was a hotchpotch of zinc and attap shacks, gambling dens, and stalls selling a wide variety of food items and products. But it was rife with extortion, violence and territorial fights by secret society members.
In 1962, the market expanded with the addition of Beauty World Town. But, it suffered from several bouts of fire, including two major incidents on 20 April 1975 and 7 August 1977.
Due to the traffic, health, fire, electrical and drainage hazards posed by the park, the government acquired the land for redevelopment in 1975. This led to the development of Beauty World Centre, a residential-cum-retail building. When it was completed in January 1984, most of the tenants and shopkeepers resettled there.
A Gateway to Nature Parks and Heritage Sites
The Reserve Residences condo is located close to several nature parks, with most within walking distance. Besides providing a green living environment, they also offer a host of fun outdoor activities for the whole family. For example, they can go for a nature walk, cycling, jogging, or birdwatching.
Some of these nature parks include the following:
- Rifle Range Nature Park.
- Bukit Timah Nature Reserves.
- Hindhede Nature Park.
- Dairy Farm Nature Park.
Some of these parks are connected to the Coast-to-Coast Trail and the Rail Corridor.
The Coast-to-Coast Trail is a 36 km trail that spans across the island from Jurong Lake Gardens in the west to Coney Island Park in the northeast. It is designed to connect parks, nature reserves, and other green spaces.
This will allow hikers to experience its diverse landscapes and cultures across the island as it passes through a range of environments, from urban parks and neighbourhoods to dense forests and mangrove swamps.
The Rail Corridor is a 24 km-long former railway line that runs from Woodlands in the north to Tanjong Pagar Railway Station in the south. It passes through several neighbourhoods and parks, including Queenstown, Bukit Timah, and Kranji.
The green lung is divided into several sections, each with its own unique features and attractions.
Some of the highlights along Rail Corridor include the former Bukit Timah Railway Station and Railway Staff Quarters. They have been conserved as heritage sites and now feature a heritage gallery where visitors can learn about its history.
There is also a café, as well as new gardens containing plant species such as the hibiscus, peacock flower and jasmine found in the 1960s in kampungs around them.
URA Master Plan for Beauty World
Under the URA Master Plan for Beauty World, besides the development of The Reserve Residences as part of an integrated transport hub comprising residential and commercial components, it will also seek to rejuvenate the precinct with the following:
- Build a one-stop integrated facility housing a community club, indoor sports hall, community library and elderly facility.
- Design public spaces and pedestrian networks that are well integrated with transport and community nodes.
- Create more green spaces, parks, and lushy streetscapes that will provide opportunities for recreation, relaxation, and social interaction.
- Undertake sustainability and environmental protection efforts in all aspects of the development of Beauty World.
Potential En Bloc Redevelopments to Boost Property Values
There are four shopping centres in Beauty World that were built in the late 1970s and early 1980s - Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, Bukit Timah Plaza, Beauty World Shopping Centre, and Beauty World Plaza.
As they are quite dated, they are primed for future redevelopment as the ongoing transformation of the precinct gathers pace. In fact, the Beauty World Plaza has attempted an en bloc sale in 2018, and again the following year, but without success.
Given that all four shopping malls are sitting on land zoned residential with commercial, which is more valuable than land zoned purely residential, more en bloc attempts can be expected in the future.
If they succeed, they will add to the transformaion of Beauty World, making it an even more vibrant and bustling locality.
In addition, they will likely set new benchmarks, which will uplift property values in The Reserve Residences and surrounding developments.
Excellent Transport Connectivity
Being an integrated development with direct links to the Beauty World MRT station on the Downtown Line and bus interchange, residents of The Reserve Residences will enjoy seamless bus-rail transfer.
Transport connectivity will be further enhanced when all three phases of the Cross Island Line (CRL) are completed.
The CRL is Singapore’s eighth and longest fully underground MRT line at more than 50 kilometres long.
It will serve existing and future developments in the eastern, north-eastern and western corridors, linking major hubs such as Jurong Lake District, Punggol Digital District and Changi.
- Phase 1: Comprising 12 stations from Aviation Park in Changi to Bright Hill in Sin Ming, it will open by 2030.
- Phase 2: Comprising 6 stations from Turf City, King Albert Park, Maju, Clementi, West Coast and Jurong Lake District, it will commence operation in 2032.
- Phase 3: Consisting of 4 stations between Jurong and Tuas, it is estimated to be completed by end-2023. However, no concrete details have been announced yet.
MRT Interchanges Near The Reserve Residences Condo
With the extensive MRT network, residents will enjoy fast and comfortable commute around Singapore. Moreover, the Downtown Line will take residents directly into Downtown Singapore such as Bugis and Marina Bay.
There are also several MRT interchanges near The Reserve Residences condo, and they include the following:
- King Albert Park (Downtown and Cross Island Lines) – 1 stop
- Botanic Gardens (Downtown and Circle Lines) – 4 stops
- Stevens (Downtown and Thomson-East Coast Lines) – 5 stops
- Newton (Downtown and North-South Lines) – 6 stops
- Bukit Panjang (Downtown and LRT Lines) – 4 stops
Major Expressways Nearby
For those who drive, The Reserves Residences is located close to the Pan Island Expressway (PIE), which seamlessly connects to the Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE).
This provides great convenience for those working in the Woodland Regional Centre, which is poised to become the largest economic hub in Singapore’s North region. It is just 20 minutes’ drive away.
Travelling southward, the Ayer Rajah Expressway is only 15-20 minutes away via Clementi Road. This will greatly benefits those working or studying at the National University of Singapore (NUS) which is situated along it. Further south will be the Greater Southern Waterfront.
Meanwhile, a drive to Orchard Road only takes 16 minutes.
Shopping Malls & Amenities Around The Reserve Residences
There are four shopping malls in Beauty World that have served the area since the late 1970s to early 1980s. They are Beauty World Centre, Beauty World Plaza, Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, and Bukit Timah Plaza.
Slightly further up towards Hillview is the Rail Mall.
These shopping malls are popular with residents staying in the nearby housing estates due to the eclectic mix of goods and services they offer. These include shops selling traditional jewellery, Chinese medicines, and toys. For services, you can find barber and beauty salons, old tailors, interior design firms, and maid agencies.
Other than those above, there are also tuition and enrichment centres, banks, and supermarkets, which include a 24-hour NTUC Finest at Bukit Timah Plaza.
A Food Paradise In Beauty World
Beauty World is a mini food paradise due to its many eateries and restaurants along the shophouses at Cheong Chin Nam Road and Chun Tin Road. Some of them stay open till the wee hours of the morning, offering a relief for those looking to a supper fix.
Cheong Chin Nam Road and Chun Tin Road are just a few hundred metres from The Reserve Residences. Hence, residents will have no lack of food options. Some of the popular ones include the following:
- Boon Tong Kee Chicken Rice – Long known for its chicken rice, it has expanded to include many zi-char (stir-fry) dishes. These include stir-fried vegetables, tiger prawns in seafood sauces, and deep-fried yam ring with seafood.
- Mongkok Dim Sum – It serves delectable and yet affordable Chinese and Cantonese cuisine. An ideal place for families and friends to share and enjoy a variety of dim sum favourites, such as steamed rice roll with shrimp, custard buns, spinach and shrimp dumpling, gula melaka steamed cake, and a lot more.
- Joo Seng Teochew Porridge - It serves porridge with tantalising Chinese dishes. These include braised tau pok, steamed fish, braised duck, black bean minced meat, tau kwa, and braised preserved vegetable.
- Al-Ameen Eating House – An Indian restaurant selling roti prata, channa masala, Indian curry, chicken bryani, maggie goreng, and tom yam soup. For drinks, they offer smoothies, lassi, soda, milkshakes, and fruit juices.
- Al-Azhar Eating Restaurant – A 24-hour restaurant selling a variety of food from Local, Thai, Indian, Western and Mediterranean. During lunch, it also sells Malay nasi padang dishes that runs out very fast.
Other Food Options
Other than the above, there are also many restaurants offering a wide range of cuisines ranging from Chinese, Thai, Korean, Western, and more.
Perhaps, one of the most well-known is Ng Kim Lee Confectionery that sells traditional Teochew-style pastries and Western cakes.
Visitors to the area cannot miss its large and traditional signboard. It has been in business for more than 60 years. Some of their favourite offerings are pandan cake, cheesecake, egg tarts, muffins, yam cake and zebra cake. They also sell traditional pastries like husband/wife biscuits and pineapple tarts.
Schools and Tertiary Institutions Near The Reserve Residences
Perhaps, one of the most important appeal of The Reserve Residences is its proximity to a plethora of popular schools and tertiary institutions.
According to a study by the NUS Institute of Real Estate Studies, it is found that residential properties near schools command a large premium over those further away.
This is unsurprising because the shorter commute to places of studies daily will translate into a better quality of life for everyone in the family. With the time saved on travelling, the whole family will have more resting time.
Due to the Ministry of Education’s distance-based allocation system for Primary 1 admission, priority will be given to those living within a 2 km radius of the school. In this respect, The Reserve Residences will appeal to families with young children because it has two very popular schools with a 1km radius. They are:Pei
- Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School.
- Methodist Girls’ School (Primary).
Secondary Schools and Junior Colleges
For older children, they will have convenient access to many highly sought-after secondary schools and Junior Colleges along Bukit Timah and Dunearn Road. Most of them can be reached via the Downtown MRT Line or between 4-9 minutes’ drive from The Reserve Residences.
- These include the following:
- Methodist Girls’ School (Secondary).
- Nanyang Girls’ High School.
- Singapore Chinese Girls’ School.
- Hwa Chong Institution.
- National Junior College.
There are also several tertiary institutions near The Reserve Residences, with most less than 2km away. They are:
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic (NP) ~1.6km.
- Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) ~1.7km.
- SIM Global Education ~1.4km.
- Singapore Polytechnic ~4.0km.
- National University of Singapore (NUS) ~6.5km.
International Schools Near The Reserve Residences
For those looking for investment, there are several international schools located between 1-4km of The Reserve Residences. Due to their proximity, this can potentially attract a pool of expatriate tenants. Some of these schools are:
- Dimensions International College ~1.1km.
- Swiss School ~2.7km.
- Hollandse School ~2.7km.
- Singapore Korean International School ~2.8km.
- German European School ~4.0km.
Proximity to Major Employmen Hubs - A Great Investment Opportunity
The Reserve Residences is surrounded by several major employment hubs, which are just 9-14 minutes’ drive away. Such proximity will boost demand for housing, underpinning property values in the process. These employment hubs are:
One-North – A vibrant high-tech and R&D hub that fosters collaboration and innovation across academia, research institutions, and the private sector. Home to major corporations and start-ups, it has been likened to the Silicon Valley in the US. In addition, tertiary institutions such as the National University of Singapore, INSEAD and ESSEC Business School are also located in the precinct.
The Jurong Lake District – To be developed into the biggest business district outside the city, it will be transformed into a major commercial and residential hub. This will generate significant economic growth and job opportunities.
Sungei Kadut Eco District – Envisaged as a sustainable industrial park located in the north-western part of Singapore, it will specialise in agri-food technology, waste management and recycling, metal, as well as timber and furniture.
Woodlands Regional Centre – The largest economic hub in the north region, it consists of commercial, residential, and industrial developments. Strategically located across Malaysia, it provides a vital economic, trading, travel, and social link with our neighbour due to our shared historical roots.
Review Conclusion – An Investment Perspective
The Reserve Residences, being one of the few integrated developments in Singapore, can expect to attract strong interests. This is due to the convenience it offers, with the MRT station, bus interchange, commercial and F&B developments right at its doorstep.
Moreover, living close to nature and a plethora of amenities will add to its appeal, while the URA rejuvenation plans will further improve living experiences.
A Comparison of Property Price Trends
But how has Beauty World performed vis-à-vis 99-year leasehold properties in other districts?
For comparison, I have chosen Gardenvista as it is just 320m from The Reserve Residences. In addition, it is completed in 2006, which will provide a sufficient length of time to gauge its average yearly price performance.
I have also shortlisted a list of condominiums from various districts that are completed in the same year as Gardenvista, or close to it. They are as follows:
|Name of Condominium||Completion||District||Remarks||Capital Appreciation|
|Gardenvista||2006||21 (Dunearn Road)||Near MRT & Shopping Mall||185.26%|
|Queens||2002||03 (Stirling Road)||Near MRT||109.29%|
|Meraprime||2006||03 (Jalan Bukit Ho Swee)||Near MRT & Shopping Mall||198.30%|
|The Berth By The Cove||2004||04 (Ocen Drive, Sentosa)||Not Near MRT & Shopping Mall||83.03%|
|Citylights||2007||08 (Kallang)||Near MRT & Shopping Mall||164.99%|
|Draycott 8||2005||10 (Draycoot Park)||Not Near MRT & Shopping Mall||35.72%|
|The Trevose||2001||11 (Trevose Crescent)||Near MRT||82.98%|
|Cote D'Azur||2004||15 (Marine Parade Road)||Near Future MRT & Shopping Mall||154.53%|
|Riveredge||2008||15 (Sampang Place)||Not near MRT & Shopping Mall||160.51%|
|Baywater||2006||16 (Bedok Reservoir)||Near MRT||147.60%|
|The Quartz||2009||19 (Sengkang)||Near MRT & Shopping Mall||169.17%|
|Kovan Melody||2006||19 (Kovan)||Near MRT & Shopping Mall||157.95%|
|The Centris||2009||22 (Jurong West)||Near MRT & Shopping Mall||139.49%|
|Casablanca||2005||25 (Rosewood Drive)||Not Near MRT & Shopping Mall||111.26%|
The above are the average price trends of Meraprime (near MRT & shopping mall), Baywater (near MRT), and Riveredge (not near MRT & shopping mall) - the best performing amongst the three categories (refer to analysis below).
An Analysis of Property Price Trends
As can be seen, Gardenvista (+185.26%) has outperformed all of them, except Meraprime (+198.30%%).
This is very pretty impressive when considering that the latter is located just beside the Tiong Bahru Plaza and MRT station, as well as close to the city.
Nevertheless, Gardenvista is also close to a MRT station - King Albert Park - albeit slightly further away (~ 8 minutes' by foot). It is also close to the Bukit Timah Plaza.
From the the data above, it can be observed that properties located close to both a MRT station and shopping mall have mostly outperformed the following:
- Properties located close to a MRT station only.
- Properties located not close to a MRT station and shopping mall.
Interestingly, an "outlier" is Riveredge (+160.51%), which is located not close to a MRT station or shopping mall, and outperformed those near MRT from the the list above.
This is likely due to it benefitting from having the highly sought after Dunman High School situated right across it.
Meanwhile, Gardenvista has also outperformed those located nearer the city, such as Draycott 8, Citylights, The Trevose, and The Berth By The Cove.
This goes to show the investment potential of The Reserve Residences as it will be integrated with shopping amenities, MRT station, and bus interchange.
In addition, there are many highly sought after schools and tertiary institutions located near it.
The exciting transformation in Beauty World and potential en bloc redevelopment of some of old properties can be expected to further uplift properties values.
For the latest updates of The Reserve Residences or Singapore's property market, please feel free to WhatsApp Me.
Besides The Reserve Residences, below are the reviews of other new property launches:
- Newport Residences, a freehold mixed-use development in District 2 by CDL (former Fuji Xerox Towers)
- Skywaters Residences, a 99-year mixed-use development in District 1 by Perennial Holdings.
- TMW Maxwell, a mixed-use development 2 minutes' walk from Maxwell MRT station in District 1.
- Hill house, a 999-year leasehold condo located off River Valley Road in prime District 9.
- Perfect Ten, a luxurious District 10 condo development near Newton and Stevens MRT stations.
- The Continuum at District 15, a freehold condominium by Hoi Hup and Sunway Developments.
- Tembusu Grand in District 15, a 99-year leasehold condominium by CDL and MCL Land.
- Grand Dunman in District 15, a mega 1,035-unit condominium by SingHaiyi Group.
- Blossoms By The Park in District 5, a mixed-use development by EL Development at One-North.
- The Hill @ One-North in District 5, a mixed-use development by Kingsford Property Developments at One-North.
- Terra Hill in District 5, a freehold condominium by Hoi Hup and Sunway Developments.
- The Arden in District 23 (Bukit Panjang), a 99-year leasehold condominium by Qingjian Realty.
- Botany At Dairy Farm in District 23, a 99-year leasehold condominium by Sim Lian Group.
- Lentor Hills Residences, in District 26 , a 99-year leasehold condominium by Intrepid Investments.
- LakeGarden Residences, a 99-year leasehold condo next to Jurong Lake Gardens in District 22.
For more details on new property launches, please refer to project information.